Panther push plate utilizing radio controlled (RF) transmitters, shall use a plastic conduit box. Metal conduit boxes for RF devices shall not be acceptable.
a. Wireless design, 433Mhz digital frequency with rolling code
encrypted for security.
b. Push plates provided with no exposed fasteners on the
c. Faceplate utilizes an abrasive etch lettering and/or logo. Push
plates made of plastic, or having surface applied painted or
decaled lettering shall not be acceptable.
d. Stainless steel round style push plate (EMR6 Series) for wall
1. Screws come in multiple sizes (#6 & #8) to fit
both single and double gang mounting boxes.
2. Beveled edges provide a tamper and vandal
3. All-activate plate activates with any "push"
4. Weather boot provided between plate and plate back for a NEMA 4 enclosure.
** NOTE TO SPECIFIER ** Select one of the following model paragraphs and delete those not required.
e. Model 10EMR6 marked PUSH TO OPEN, 6.33 inches (160.8
mm) by 1.45 inch (36.87 mm).
f. Model 10EMR61 Handicapped logo and marked PUSH TO
OPEN, 6.33 inches (160.8 mm) by 1.45 inch (36.87 mm).
g. Model 10EMR6L Handicapped logo, 6.33 inches (160.8 mm)
by 1.45 inch (36.87 mm).
** NOTE TO SPECIFIER ** Select one of the following finish paragraphs and delete the ones not required.
1. Brushed stainless finish.
2. Blue colorcoat finish with clearcoat.