You are here : HOME > Service >
In conjunction with the American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers (AAADM),
BEA, Inc. conducts a series of industry training seminars for the Inspector Certification Program.
The typical training seminar consists of two days of hands-on training and coursework,
after which a trainee must pass a written examination. Completion of the course
and a passing grade on the examination, as established by AAADM, are required
to become an AAADM-Certified Inspector.
Please note, requirements as a prerequisite to taking the AAADM Certified Inspector
training program, a candidate must be an individual who has;
1) Worked in the automatic pedestrian door industry for 6 months, OR
2) Worked in the automatic pedestrian door industry for at least 90 days AND has taken a factory training course of an AAADM member.
- Choose A Training Session Below
- January 15 – 16, Las Vegas
- February 6 – 7, Pittsburgh
- March 5 – 6, Las Vegas
- April 9th – 10, Pittsburgh
- May 7 – 8, Las Vegas
- June 11 – 12, Pittsburgh
- July 9 – 10, Las Vegas
- August 6 – 7, Pittsburgh
- September 10 – 11, Las Vegas
- October 8 – 9, Pittsburgh
- November 5 – 6, Las Vegas
- December 10 – 11, Pittsburgh
- Provide Contact Information to Customer Service
- Click Here & We'll Get You Started!
- Alternatively, email the following to CustomerService@beainc.com
- Subject: AAADM Registration
- Body: Name, Phone Number, Email Address
- For additional Information contact our team at 1 800.523.2462
- All required forms can be found at: www.aaadm.com/safety_cert.htm