Push plates shall utilize a single pole dry contact switch capable to provide a normally open or normally closed contact.
a. Push plates provided with no exposed fasteners on the faceplate
b. Faceplate utilizes an abrasive etch lettering and/or logo. Push
plates made of plastic, or having surface
applied painted or decaled lettering shall not be acceptable.
c. Stainless steel dual (2) rectangular switch plates for vestibule
applications, energy saving, only opens necessary doors.
1. Screws come in multiple sizes (#6 & #8) to fit
both single and double gang mounting boxes
2. Beveled edges provide a tamper and vandal
3. All-activate plate activates with any "push"
4. Weather boot provided between plate and plate
5. Model 10PBDGP1 Handicapped logo and PUSH TO
OPEN with direction arrow, 5.00 inches (127 mm)
by 4.75 inches (120.65 mm) by 1.36 inch (34.55
** NOTE TO SPECIFIER ** Select one of the following mounting paragraphs and delete the one not required.
6. Surface Mount.
7. Flush Mount.