Long range, 900 MHz wireless receiver and industrial transmitters
BEA's 900 MHz industrial series of compact transmitters and standard receiver allow wireless activation of any door or gate operator. FCC Part 15 certification ensures proper compliance with federal radio frequency regulations.
900 MHz wireless technology provides greater line-of-sight transmission distance than legacy wireless frequencies. It also provides better penetration of obstacles such as walls, partitions, doors or low-emissivity glass.
BEA's 900 MHz industrial series offers a line of NEMA 4 rated hand-held transmitters, ideal for industrial environments. This series also has a convenient belt-clip accessory.
- A combination of compact 900 MHz transmitters and receiver for optimal installation convenience
- Multi-color LEDs on receiver provides installer with visual notification of signal strength and activation status
- Frequency hopping allows consistent transmission in areas with other 900 MHz devices
- Convenient belt clip accessory is perfect for hand-held wireless activation on the go
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 button NEMA 4 rated hand-held transmitters provide flexibility where multiple receivers are used
- Extended hold and toggle/pulse functionality is integrated for various application needs
- Delay and no-delay learn modes provide either instant or delayed activation for sequencing doors