BEA’s MS11 is a touchless device reducing the spread of germs and improving accessibility in healthcare, retail, industrial and commercial settings. The MS11 has been purpose-built to withstand the extreme rigors of germ free and sanitary environments.
- NEMA 4 (IP65) enclosure capable of use in industrial and extreme washdown enviornments
- Illuminated blue center changes to green upon signal reception/activation
- Adjustable sensing zone from 2 to 24 inches
- Adjustable audible alert setting, including silent-mode required for hospitals and other noise-sensitive environments
- Configurable switch delay from 0 to 30 seconds allowing unique, user-defined device placement